VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinaskyline pushing direct Iraq ncli routes with 40%3mins stats,ping me anytime on skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

Chinaskyline pushing direct Iraq ncli routes with 40%3mins stats,ping me anytime on skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty Chinaskyline pushing direct Iraq ncli routes with 40%3mins stats,ping me anytime on skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:36 am

Chinaskyline pushing direct Iraq ncli routes with 40%3mins stats,ping me anytime on skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» Chinaskyline pushing fas free,ivr free premium pakistan direct routes with live stats 30%4mins,urgently ping me on skype if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» Chinaskyline focus on pakistan direct routes over 3years basis,strongly pushing fas free,ivr free premium routes with unbeatable price and excellent live stats,limit capacity offfer on this kind of routes,just ping me on skype if you need stable high qual
» Chinaskyline focus on pakistan direct routes over 3years basis,strongly pushing fas free,ivr free premium routes with unbeatable price and excellent live stats,limit capacity offfer on this kind of routes,just ping me on skype if you need stable high qual
»  Chinaskyline strongly pushing Pakistan ncli and cross network routes with excellent live stats,limit offer ,pls ping me urgently if you need quality . Skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» Chinaskyline pushing 3000ports direct routes,ping me on skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum