VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinaskyline is opening the African market,resuming all African traffic and routes(UAE,Iraq,Somali,Ethiopia,Kenya,Morroco,Ghana,Guinea,Uganda),if you want make good profit,pls feel free to contact me if you have routes or traffic,direct provider are first

Go down

Chinaskyline is opening the African market,resuming all African traffic and routes(UAE,Iraq,Somali,Ethiopia,Kenya,Morroco,Ghana,Guinea,Uganda),if you want make good profit,pls feel free to contact me if you have routes or traffic,direct provider are first Empty Chinaskyline is opening the African market,resuming all African traffic and routes(UAE,Iraq,Somali,Ethiopia,Kenya,Morroco,Ghana,Guinea,Uganda),if you want make good profit,pls feel free to contact me if you have routes or traffic,direct provider are first

Post  skylinerebeca Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 am

Chinaskyline is opening the African market,resuming all African traffic and routes(UAE,Iraq,Somali,Ethiopia,Kenya,Morroco,Ghana,Guinea,Uganda),if you want make good profit,pls feel free to contact me if you have routes or traffic,direct provider are first choice.
email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net
whatsapp:008613421011054

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down