VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are looking for Ukraine cli,Macau cli and UAE Cli routes.. Need FAS free and Stable Routes.. urgently looking for below routes

Go down

We are looking for Ukraine cli,Macau cli and UAE Cli routes.. Need FAS free   and Stable Routes.. urgently looking for below routes Empty We are looking for Ukraine cli,Macau cli and UAE Cli routes.. Need FAS free and Stable Routes.. urgently looking for below routes

Post  bridgenexustel Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:02 am

We are looking for Ukraine cli,Macau cli and UAE Cli routes.. Need FAS free

and Stable Routes.. urgently looking for below routes

Ukraine cli
Macau cli
UAE CLI
Kyrgyzstan moblie Nurtelecom
Cuba Ncli
China cc cli dual dtmf
China cli with +

Ping me with your best offer rates over
Email : john@bridgenexustel.com