VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for bilater business on pakistan NCLI direct routes,cheapest and limit capacity,we can send any destination traffic in return,contact me urgently if you are interested.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

looking for bilater business on pakistan NCLI direct routes,cheapest and limit capacity,we can send any destination traffic in return,contact me urgently if you are interested.skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty looking for bilater business on pakistan NCLI direct routes,cheapest and limit capacity,we can send any destination traffic in return,contact me urgently if you are interested.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:58 am

looking for bilater business on pakistan NCLI direct routes,cheapest and limit capacity,we can send any destination traffic in return,contact me urgently if you are interested.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» chinaskyline looking for a SWAP business on Pakistan NCLI,we can support 1000ports at least each code(9230,9231,9233,9234),and will send CLI traffic in return,contact me if you are interested in swap business. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinask
» Always looking for direct provider for below destination routes :pakistan<afghan<ethiopia<cuba<sudan<ghana<bangladesh<kenya<gambia<turkey<iran<iraq ncli&cli,urgently contact me if you have fas free good capacity ,skype:chinaskylinerebeca,email:rebeca@chin
» Always looking for direct provider for below destination routes :pakistan<afghan<ethiopia<cuba<sudan<ghana<bangladesh<kenya<gambia<turkey<iran<iraq ncli&cli,urgently contact me if you have fas free good capacity ,skype:chinaskylinerebeca,email:rebeca@chin
» hot selling Chad millicom direct routes with good stats and limit capacity,contact me if you wanna a free test,skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» focus on Pakistan premium routes with high quality and hugh capacity,our old customer using it mix into CLI,we are always looking for new partner,contact me if you are interested in working with us. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum