VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for direct provider on pakistan,ethiopia,sudan ,uae and ghana ncli,we have very hugh live traffic, contact me if you need 20 hours traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

looking for direct provider on pakistan,ethiopia,sudan ,uae and ghana ncli,we have very hugh live traffic, contact me if you need 20 hours traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty looking for direct provider on pakistan,ethiopia,sudan ,uae and ghana ncli,we have very hugh live traffic, contact me if you need 20 hours traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:46 am

looking for direct provider on pakistan,ethiopia,sudan ,uae and ghana ncli,we have very hugh live traffic, contact me if you need 20 hours traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down