VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What VoIP equipment do I need?

Go down

What VoIP equipment do I need? Empty What VoIP equipment do I need?

Post  voipsofts Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:26 am

When you switch to VoIP phones, you have two options for VoIP equipment – hard phones or Softphones.
A hardware-based VoIP phone looks just like the traditional “desk phone” you’re used to, but it connects to your internet modem in order to make a call.
A VoIP softphone is a software-based phone that is installed on your computer. You will use your computer software to make and receive calls, just like you would on any phone, except the keypad is operated through the software.
You can use the software-based VoIP phone through your computer speakers and microphone, or you can get headset equipment that is designed to work efficiently with VoIP. Some people find that headset equipment allows for better sound quality while still allowing you to be hands-free on your computer.
Most VoIP Providers will give you a few choices for the VoIP equipment you need. For example, VoIPSoft allows you to BYOD (bring your own device), rent a desktop phone or conference phone from us, or use the included app that you can use to make calls from a computer or mobile phone.

If You need more voip related information Visit Us.

VoIP Softs
Email: Info@voipsofts.com

voipsofts

https://voipsofts.com/

voipsofts likes this post

Back to top Go down