VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinaskyline urgently need pakistan direct provider ,800k traffic running here,ping me urgently if you have capacity.

Go down

Chinaskyline urgently need pakistan direct provider ,800k traffic running here,ping me urgently if you have capacity. Empty Chinaskyline urgently need pakistan direct provider ,800k traffic running here,ping me urgently if you have capacity.

Post  skylinerebeca Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Chinaskyline urgently need pakistan direct provider ,800k traffic running here,ping me urgently if you have capacity.
email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» always looking for direct routes on pakistan,eritrea,chad ncli routes with 500k live traffic,urgently ping me or call me if you have any good capacity. skype:chinaskylinerebeca whatsapp:008613421011054 email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net
» Chinaskyline urgently need 100ports pakistan crossnet work routes,hugh live traffic waiting here,ping me urgently on skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» Hi!!!urgently need 200ports on Yemen MTN&Sabafone,Chad Millicom NCLI routes,direct provider would be first choice,kindly contact me if you have fas free capacity. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net whatsapp:008613421011054
» Chinaskyline urgently looking for Guinea,Iraq,Sudan,Ethiopia direct routes with 20hours 500ports traffic,ping me urgently on skype if you have.
» Chinaskyline urgently looking for 500ports pakistan ncli and cross network routes with 20hours hugh traffic ,ping me urgently on skype if you have. Skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum