VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinaskyline looking for pakistan calling card retail traffic,can support 1000ports premium routes,fas free,ivr free,just come to me if you need. skylinerebeca: skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

Chinaskyline looking for pakistan calling card retail traffic,can support 1000ports premium routes,fas free,ivr free,just come to me if you need.  skylinerebeca: skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty Chinaskyline looking for pakistan calling card retail traffic,can support 1000ports premium routes,fas free,ivr free,just come to me if you need. skylinerebeca: skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 am

Chinaskyline looking for pakistan calling card retail traffic,can support 1000ports premium routes,fas free,ivr free,just come to me if you need.
skylinerebeca: skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» pushing FAS Free premium quality routes on pakistan ncli, 40-45%7-8mins acd on live retail traffic which can mix into CLI,looking for retail&calling cards clients,feel free to contact me if you need fas free good routes. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:reb
» offering premium quality routes on pakistan ncli, 40-45%4-5mins acd on live retail traffic,looking for retail&calling cards clients. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net offering premium quality routes on pakistan ncli, 40-45%4-5mins acd
» Chinaskyline pushing fas free,ivr free premium pakistan direct routes with live stats 30%4mins,urgently ping me on skype if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» Chinaskyline focus on pakistan direct routes over 3years basis,strongly pushing fas free,ivr free premium routes with unbeatable price and excellent live stats,limit capacity offfer on this kind of routes,just ping me on skype if you need stable high qual
» Premium quality routes fas free available to following destinations: Pakistan,India,Afghan, Bangladesh,Indonesia,Myanmar, PHILIPPINES premium,Vietnam, Cambodia CLI,Gambia,ethiopia,kenya,Ghana For free testing and Enquiries Contact me@ skype- chinaskyline

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum