VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for pure retail traffic on Pakistan NCLI,we are selling high quality direct routes with 40%6mins live stats,contact me if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

looking for pure retail traffic on Pakistan NCLI,we are selling high quality direct routes with 40%6mins live stats,contact me if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty looking for pure retail traffic on Pakistan NCLI,we are selling high quality direct routes with 40%6mins live stats,contact me if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:17 am

looking for pure retail traffic on Pakistan NCLI,we are selling high quality direct routes with 40%6mins live stats,contact me if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down