VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very aggressive rate on pakistan NCLI direct routes,premium quality fas free routes,urgently contact me to book capacity,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

very aggressive rate on pakistan NCLI direct routes,premium quality fas free routes,urgently contact me to book capacity,skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty very aggressive rate on pakistan NCLI direct routes,premium quality fas free routes,urgently contact me to book capacity,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:43 am

very aggressive rate on pakistan NCLI direct routes,premium quality fas free routes,urgently contact me to book capacity,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» Premium quality routes fas free available to following destinations: Pakistan,India,Afghan, Bangladesh,Indonesia,Myanmar, PHILIPPINES premium,Vietnam, Cambodia CLI,Gambia,ethiopia,kenya,Ghana For free testing and Enquiries Contact me@ skype- chinaskyline
» pushing FAS Free premium quality routes on pakistan ncli, 40-45%7-8mins acd on live retail traffic which can mix into CLI,looking for retail&calling cards clients,feel free to contact me if you need fas free good routes. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:reb
» Chinaskyline pushing fas free,ivr free premium pakistan direct routes with live stats 30%4mins,urgently ping me on skype if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» offering high quality and huge capacity on Pakistan direct routes,urgently ping me if you need fas free routes,skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» hot selling fas free quality routes with good capacity, we are offering the same lowest rate as direct provider,if you wanna free test?just contact me. Indonesia Telkomsel&Excelcom@1000ports available Pakistan Mobilink&Telenor@1000ports available Sudan

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum