VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a stable Non-CLI Route For Pure Retail & Clean Traffic, if you can provide the below route, Please feel free to contact me through Skype or send an email

Go down

Looking for a stable Non-CLI Route For Pure Retail & Clean Traffic, if you can provide the below route, Please feel free to contact me through Skype or send an email Empty Looking for a stable Non-CLI Route For Pure Retail & Clean Traffic, if you can provide the below route, Please feel free to contact me through Skype or send an email

Post  Sindal Maize Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:20 am

Dear Partner,
Looking for a stable Non-CLI Route For Pure Retail & Clean Traffic, if you can provide the below route, Please feel free to contact me through Skype or send an email.

> Pakistan - Cell Mobilink
> Philippines - Cell Smart
> Srilanka Mobile Dialog
> Syria Mobile
> Turkey Mobile
> Vietnam Mobile

Payment Option: INR/PKR/BDT/Bank wire/Paypal/Wester Union/USDT/Payoneer available

Best Regards,
Sindal Maize
Maize Communication Co.,Limited
Whatsapp: +(86)-178-7171-5121
Telegram: +(86)-178-7171-5121
E-mail:aaron@maizecomm.com
www.maizecomm.com

Sindal Maize

Back to top Go down