VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Cli Routes - good quality and good capacity !!!

Go down

Selling Cli Routes - good quality and good capacity !!! Empty Selling Cli Routes - good quality and good capacity !!!

Post  qurrat_bhaoo Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:23 am

Bhaoo Pvt Ltd is offering routes at the best competitive rates in Market.

100% Pure CLI Routes * Good Stats * Absolutely free testing * 24/7 support

Payment options: UAE | MALAYSIA | WESTERN UNION | PAYAL

In order to avail free testing email me your server IP at qurrat@bhaoo.com

qurrat_bhaoo

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» hot selling A-Z quality routes,below are some of hot fas free routes: Pakistan>Afghan>Nepal>Cuba>Sudan>Philippines>Bangladesh>Indonisea>Iran>Iraq>Egypt ,limit capacity ,first come first enjoy fas free high quality routes.skype:chinaskylinerebeca;
» Chinaskyline selling A-Z quality routes,below are some of hot fas free routes: Pakistan>Afghan>Nepal>Cuba>Sudan>Philippines>Bangladesh>Indonisea>Iran>Iraq>Egypt ,limit capacity ,first come first enjoy fas free high quality routes.skype:chinaskylinerebeca;
» Chinaskyline hot selling African fas free routes,good capacity and high quality will support all your traffic,you wanna free test?just contact me.skype:chinaskylinerebeca,wh atsapp:008613421011054 Egypt Vodafone@150ports Cambodia Mobile @80ports Libya
» hot selling fas free quality routes with good capacity, we are offering the same lowest rate as direct provider,if you wanna free test?just contact me. Indonesia Telkomsel&Excelcom@1000ports available Pakistan Mobilink&Telenor@1000ports available Sudan
» hot selling Chad millicom direct routes with good stats and limit capacity,contact me if you wanna a free test,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum