VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinaskyline always looking for direct routes provider,pls contact me if you have below direct.

Go down

Chinaskyline always looking for direct routes provider,pls contact me if you have below direct. Empty Chinaskyline always looking for direct routes provider,pls contact me if you have below direct.

Post  skylinerebeca Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:09 am

Chinaskyline always looking for direct routes provider,pls contact me if you have below direct.
pakistan
ghana
cuba
sudan
ethiopia
saudi
guinea
iraq

Hugh live traffic running here,waiting for your message.
email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» Chinaskyline is opening the African market,resuming all African traffic and routes(UAE,Iraq,Somali,Ethiopia,Kenya,Morroco,Ghana,Guinea,Uganda),if you want make good profit,pls feel free to contact me if you have routes or traffic,direct provider are first
» chinaskyline selling direct routes as below: pak/afgh/sudan/ethiopia/nepal/phi/kenya contact me if you need postpaid routes skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net
» Hi!!!urgently need 200ports on Yemen MTN&Sabafone,Chad Millicom NCLI routes,direct provider would be first choice,kindly contact me if you have fas free capacity. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net whatsapp:008613421011054
» Hi!!!urgently need 200ports on Yemen MTN&Sabafone,Chad Millicom NCLI routes,direct provider would be first choice,kindly contact me if you have fas free capacity. skype:chinaskylinerebeca email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net whatsapp:008613421011054

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum