VOIP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urgently need pakistan direct routes and libya routes,ocean traffic here,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Go down

urgently need pakistan direct routes and libya routes,ocean traffic here,skype:chinaskylinerebeca Empty urgently need pakistan direct routes and libya routes,ocean traffic here,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Post  skylinerebeca Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:47 am

urgently need pakistan direct routes and libya routes,ocean traffic here,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

skylinerebeca

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» Ocean traffic for:pakistan<afghan<ethiopia<cuba<sudan<ghana<bangladesh<kenya<gambia<turkey ncli&cli,urgently contact me if you have fas free good capacity ,skype:chinaskylinerebeca,email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net Meet Chinaskyline in ITW 2015
» urgently need pakistan mobilink,afghan awcc&etisalat&mtn,chad mob.,indonesia excelcom&telkomcel,ethiopia mobile,contact me for ocean traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca
» Urgently need vietnam vt/pak mobile direct routes, huge live traffic like ocean!
» always looking for direct routes on pakistan,eritrea,chad ncli routes with 500k live traffic,urgently ping me or call me if you have any good capacity. skype:chinaskylinerebeca whatsapp:008613421011054 email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net
» looking for bilater business on pakistan NCLI direct routes,cheapest and limit capacity,we can send any destination traffic in return,contact me urgently if you are interested.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum